Things are starting to look up after a discouraging week 4! The more I see the headboard the more I like it, and now that I've found new bedding I'm feeling better about my decision to keep it. I also finished painting the crown moulding, so all that I have left are a few finishing touches!
I have these two framed photos that I'd like to use in the room, but I can't decide where I want them. I had originally planned to place them above the nightstands, but I didn't like that once I put up the sconces. For now they will likely go over the bed, but I've also been contemplating a juju hat... this one is going to be a last minute decision.
After looking at what felt like hundreds of white duvets, I finally decided on this pretty fringe duvet from Anthropologie. I'm crossing my fingers that it makes it before next week along with the new bed frame!
My to-do list for the next week:
- paint walls (finished!)
- paint baseboards and trim that I never finished (from two years ago!)
- touch up closet doors
- hem curtains
- install crown moulding (finished!)
- clean out closet, rearrange shelving, add shelves to the right side (finished!)
- fill gap at top of the closet doors
- finalize design plan (finished!)
- order new headboard (finished!)
- mount new tv (finished!)
- add accessories and finishing touches
As always, a big thank you to Linda from Calling it Home for hosting this challenge. There is major progress with the Wednesday participants, and don't forget to check in on the progress of the Thursday participants as well!