Due to the current demand for my online design services, I have very limited spots available for in-home design consultations in 2017. This ensures that I am able to give each client the attention their design project deserves. If you are interested in a consultation, please contact me to share a little more about your project.
My E-Design services are available to both my DFW clients and throughout the U.S. Since this service is done exclusively online, it is ideal for a more affordable interior design solution. You are provided with a complete design for your room that you will purchase and implement as your time and budget allow. E-Design is also completed faster than traditional interior design, with most designs completed in only a few weeks.
What you get:
E-Design Package 1 includes: An electronic design board based on your style and needs, one round of revisions, and a detailed item source list with links to all items. I also include discount codes (when applicable) to help you get the most bang for your buck! Packages starting at $349.
E-Design Package 2 provides: An electronic design board based on your style and needs, three rounds of revisions, a detailed item source list with links to all items, a floor plan with furniture layout recommendations, and instructions on how to place items in the room. Packages starting at $449.
How it works:
- We begin the E-Design process by first establishing your design style, budget, and needs through a short questionnaire.
- You will provide me with photos and accurate measurements of your room as it is, as well as any items that you wish to keep.
- I get to work designing your space and provide you with your design (and additional, paid-for services) within our agreed upon time frame. All sources to your design are available online, so once you receive your finalized design plan, you can implement as your time and budget allow from anywhere in the U.S.!
Pricing varies based on the size of your room and the package selected. Contact me to get started on your design today!
QUICK DESIGN FIX℠
Would you like to consult with an interior designer for a small project, but it isn't large enough to justify hiring a designer to come into your home? The Quick Design Fix℠ is your answer! This incredibly affordable design consultation is done exclusively online and gets you a designer's recommended solution to help you solve your design dilemma.
What you get:
- A design board with 4-6 recommended design solutions
- A resource list including links to your recommendations
How it works:
- E-mail me your design question to make sure it qualifies as a Quick Design Fix℠.
- You send me a photo of your room and answer a few design questions.
- I provide you with your recommended design solution.
- You purchase the items as your time and budget allow, and then start enjoying your new space!
A Quick Design Fix℠ answers ONE design dilemma. Examples that would qualify for a Quick Design Fix℠ are:
- "Can you show me some 9' x 12' rugs that will go with my living room decor and are under $1,000?"
- "What pillow combinations will work with my sofa?"
- "Can you show me how to style my console?"
All images © 2017 Stacy Graves Interiors