HOW DOES ONLINE DESIGN WORK?
- Your project will first begin by establishing your budget, so that I can provide you with the best possible design within your price range. I can also work with your existing furniture and accessories to help save you money!
- You will receive a short questionnaire that will give me a better understanding of your style, needs, like/dislikes, and ideas you have for your dream room.
- You will provide me with photos and accurate measurements of your room as it is currently.
- This is the fun part! We will share inspiration images and begin working together to create your dream space. Since e-design is done exclusively online, this can be done through scanned magazine images, bookmarked images, or through client pin boards.
- I will provide you with your design board (and additional, paid-for services) within our agreed upon time frame.
HOW LONG WILL THE DESIGN PROCESS TAKE?
This will vary widely from project to project. Small e-design projects, like an entryway, can be completed in about two weeks, while larger room designs and remodels can take a few months or longer from the beginning of the design process to implementation. In addition, if custom furnishings are desired, the lead time will be significantly longer than if using ready-made furniture. Once you contact me about your specific project, I will be able to better provide you with an estimated completion date.
do you offer reduced pricing for large projects?
- I always work hard to ensure you receive the best quality design within your specified budget. For this reason, I do no currently offer reduced pricing for my design services.
WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE IN INTERIOR DESIGN?
I have spent my entire life helping others to make their spaces better! In addition to my life-long passion for interior design, I graduated in May 2015 with a degree in Interior Design. I am also a current Allied member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and the International Interior Design Association (IIDA) where I attend regular professional development meetings. For more information on the importance of hiring a qualified interior designer, and the difference between decorating and designing, please see this article.
I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE WALLS TO MAKE MY ROOM BIGGER, CAN YOU DO THIS?
Yes, I offer space planning services that will allow you to work with a licensed contractor to complete a remodel of your existing room.